Staying competitive in the telecommunications business
One of the keys to staying competitive in the telecommunications business is delivering highly personalized, relevant promotions and subscriber information to your contact list. Yet when your database contains outdated, incomplete, and duplicate contact data, your ability to communicate effectively is severely restricted. Data quality solutions help improve customer satisfaction at every touch point and across various departments including billing, marketing, and customer support
For many years, telecommunications systems have been an important way for companies to communicate both externally and internally. At Shree Software Technologies we pride ourselves in being able to help clients with several of their needs in the telecommunications department.
Our capabilities in this area include
- Cabling and fiber installation: we can help our clients reduce the complexity of setting up new local and wide area networks and installation of all classifications of data cabling for construction of a new building or renovation of an existing location;
- Wire identification: Shree Software Technologies is able to help clients identify their important wires so that they can better understand the steps necessary to make changes to their telecommunications system;
- Wire testing and removal: Shree Software Technologies understands the importance of keeping your telecommunications wires in good condition. We will test your wiring to ensure that your system is working effectively and remove or replace any wires that need to be changed.
Because of Shree Software Technologies 's deep understanding of how telecommunications relates to the operational needs of our private sector and federal clients, we can help you with the engineering requirements needed to install and maintain state-of-the-art Digital Telecommunications Switching (DTS) phone systems. Shree Software Technologies has worked with major federal clients to help them get the phone systems that they require in an effective, stress-free manner.
- Wire testing and identification
- Relocation and removal of telecommunications equipment
- Planning and development of voice and data networks
- Monitoring electronic systems
- Design and testing of LAN
- Routing of interconnects
- Digital and wireless networking
- Adding lines or changing and moving existing lines
- Problem solving
- Installing jacks
- System upgrades
- Documenting equipment configurations
- Code testing and programming
- Local Area Network wire installation